IMPORTANT! This page exists for archival purposes but might still be useful. For best support, please click here to utilize the new Quick Import search. As of October 2017, the information on the results page is updated weekly. This webpage is not otherwise maintained.
Sentinel ADVANCED DMR Quick Import
Use the following search tool to find and import Digital Mobile Radio frequencies into Sentinel.
To search, enter your county and state (two letter abbreviation) and click Search. Click here for a list of all counties and other jurisdictions that you may search (reference the list if you get a search error). Please see the information below the search form for more information about this search tool.
Information about the DMR search tool:
- For detailed import instructions for each scanner programming application, click the "Show/hide import procedure instructions" button near the top of the corresponding results page.
- The frequencies in this database contain at least 7K60FXE or 7K60FXW as one of the frequency's emission designators. These emission designators are associated with Digital Mobile Radio, DMR, voice (and data, but not "data only"), using 2-slot Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA), including MOTOTRBO.
- Many of the frequencies in this database contain multiple emission designators in addition to DMR voice. These frequencies might be carrying data only or analog FM voice traffic, for instance.
- This FCC license data is from the July 10, 2016 FCC data release. The licenses for all frequencies in the database were active as of the July 10, 2016 import. Frequencies for non-active licenses were excluded.
- The database contains over 313,000 frequencies authorized to use DMR voice.
- The data is from the FCC Land Mobile - Commercial and Land Mobile - Private, Land Mobile - Broadcast, and Market databases.
- Limitation: This database contains only those frequencies that have specific state and county location information attached to their location (in the FCC records). Licenses granting a state or national area of operation are not currently included (unless specific local sites are included in the license information).
- As a condition of using this website, users of this website assume all risk and will comply with all applicable laws regulating radio scanning. Every attempt is made to make this database complete and accurate; however, it is meant for educational and hobby purposes only. Please use the official FCC License Search for any critical, regulatory, or professional applications.
I designed this search to be simple and quick. I hope it is useful to you. You can copy and paste directly from the results to a spreadsheet. If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to email me at Justin@DigitalFrequencySearch.com.